The 2nd Summer Meeting
1-2 July, 2022 – Porto, Portugal
In conjunction with the Portugese Aligner Society, EAS will conjure up a day of plenary lectures, followed by an extended half-day of Workshops/Labs
Please, before submit your abstract be sure your proposal follows our guidelines.
1. You must be registered to the 2nd Summer Meeting
2. The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Please minimize the use of abbreviations and do not cite references in the abstract.
3. The abstract must include the following separate sections:
- Background: the context and purpose of the study
- Results: the main findings
- Conclusions: a brief summary and potential implications
READ our full guidelines in the Call for Abstracts File