EAS Newsletter #8 - Summer 2023
News from the European Aligner Society in an EASy to digest format
In this issue we also congratulate, the recipients of the first EBAO awards which were announced at the Congress, learn about EAS’ call for greater sustainability in the clear aligner sector, and hear from one of our much-appreciated event sponsors DentalMonitoring.
A DEFINING MILESTONE FOR THE SOCIETY
EAS President Dr Tommaso Castroflorio and EAS Scientific Chairman Dr Francesco Garino gave the opening addresses and talked about the progress made in the development of aligner technology since the Society’s inception, and how this has changed the lives of millions of people around the world. They explained that EAS members represent more than 67 countries and were justifiably very happy with the high attendance at this fourth congress, compared with just over 300 participants at EAS’s first congress in Vienna in Austria in 2016.
EUROPEAN BOARD OF ALIGNER ORTHODONTICS, FIRST AWARDS LAUD CLINICAL EXCELLENCE
HEADING TOWARDS VALENCIA IN 2024
UPDATE FROM OUR PARTNER DENTAL MONITORING
EAS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- The many benefits of associating with like-minded clinicians who hold orthodontic aligner treatment close to their hearts.
- The benefits of virtual and physical meetings addressed by the leading clear aligner experts from around the world
- The ability to engage with other aligner clinicians to learn from their experience, skills and knowledge
- Direct connections with aligner associated product producers through meetings, on-line engagements and benefit from direct offers.
- The potential to take part in the European Board of Aligner Orthodontics’ (EBAO’s) certification of excellence in aligner orthodontics and accreditation process.
- Demonstrable links with a respected society which has the sole focus of the furtherment of the most contemporary form of orthodontic treatment
- Access to the high rated academic Journal of Aligner Orthodontics
- A quarterly newsletter, bringing you updates from the Society, its members, and supporters.
- Videos of meeting lectures so that you can refresh your memory (or view it for the first time if you were unable to attend)
And coming soon….
- A Clinicians’ Locator Guide so that patients can view your credentials and connect directly with your office.
- A gallery of cases for clinicians to use to explain treatment with aligners to patients
- On-line education tools for patients to give a better understanding of aligner provision.
Now is a good time to renew your EAS membership so that you can also benefit from a lower registration rate at our 5th Congress in 2024.
For more information please visit www.eas-aligners.com. We look forward to seeing you in Valencia from February 29th to March 2nd 2024.
To sign up or renew your membership please visit www.eas-aligners.com.