The European Aligner Society (EAS) would like to welcome you to an association that build into a community of all things “ALIGNER”.
JOIN EAS AND BENEFIT
from membership of a Society which offers.
- being part of an association, whose mission is to provide information on orthodontic aligner therapy to clinicians and public through effective communication and education,
- being recognised as a participating clinician through the use of the EAS logo in your practice information, giving you the opportunity to take part in educational events, meetings and Congresses by reducing registration fees,
- offering you reduced price access to event lecture video recordings, and event images,
- and offering you direct benefits from partner and collaborating partners.
MEMBERSHIP OF EAS
- the logo, mission statement and join up / renew
- affiliation with like-minded societies
DIRECT BENEFITS FROM COMPANIES
Quintessence: the Journal of Aligner Orthodontics (JAO) is published in 4 editions / year and its postal hard copy distribution and online access is included with Membership.