The European Aligner Society (EAS) would like to welcome you to an association that build into a community of all things “ALIGNER”.
MEMBERSHIP OF EAS
- EAS Logo and Mission statement
- Affiliation with like-minded societies
- Opportunities to contact Companies with strong ties to EAS
- Registration to EAS Congresses
- Video recording of presentations form past Congresses
Opportunities to re-engage with Virtual meetings
DIRECT BENEFITS FROM COMPANIES
Quintessence: the Journal of Aligner Orthodontics (JAO) is published in 4 editions / year and online access is included with Membership.
EAS is committed to improving its “green” footprint by reducing the use of paper so hard-copy JAO will be available but at an additional fee of €35 which will offset postage and allow for a donation to an ecology fund. .
ClearTPS: a Company specialising in Invisalign treatment planning assistance and support is offering EAS members reduced pricing on all its services for 1 year.